Sunday, July 27, 2008

THIS TEXT IS INTERESTING..

WHILE WORKING SEGMEN STRESS.. VERY INTERESTING.. WIFE..HUBBY.. AND ??


aku Stress stlah mlihat suamiku dpadang Prayaan ktika ini. Knapa dia menipu brkata bRtugas. Namun aku make Do No Suamikupun TTR. Dri:Natasha Imran.



askum,hi DJ i am really stress when my wv bwa my motor..she also caught me at pRayaan wt my galfren but my wv make do no! Why? Rezaim, Bunut



i caught my huby TTR wth her galfren but i still col i donwan any quarel wth him but why he sms "i still love u" dah me stres mcm dpt dUbati. Natasha Imran


i wouldlike 2say thanks aLot zura i like hear wth u at Radio cara me mbuang stress dpt kongsi others pRoblem than more tension. Natasha Imran.



zura i ready beSingle mother coz i hv Good Job,own CAR/HSE&twin babies only i didnt hv good huby coz not only 1x i caught 2yrs i suffer. Natasha Imran
Hi DJ How mrobah sifat buruk me yg suka bRfoya2 dngn gal sdngkn i hv prfect WV..MatilAh me F realy myWV wan2 left me..its truth no chance 4me Rezaimin,Bunut


WE ALL NEED TO KNOW THE SECRETS OF LIFE.. ALL WRITTEN IN YOUR LIFE LINE.. ALL WRITTEN DOWN IN YOUR HEART.. ALL YOU NEED TO DO.. LOVE EACH OTHER NOW AND FOREVER ANYDAY..



pS. tHANK YOU nATASHA FOR SHARING. THIS IS FOR YOU... FROM ZURA...

No comments: