Friday, July 11, 2008

Back on air tomorrow


Ani from Rimba dropped by again today and stayed sampai malam. Ikut tolong tolong jua lah. Thank you girl!!



My 'daughter' helping out at the warung. hehe. banyak yang pikir she is my daughter..


Zura making my 'special iced tea'. Ini my speciality. Mesti try punya!! Try sekali mesti mau lagi. 




Eh bukan blur ni...'special effects'!!!


Tiring day hari ini tapi satisfying. Alhamdulillah the response has been very good..better than zura expected.  Lastnyte zura stayed sampai midnight and still ada orang datang. Today pun bagus. Ramai jua kawan2 singgah and say hello.  

kalau mau try zura punya masakan, and my special iced tea and super special ABC (one dollar je) jom lah singgah.

Ada juga yang tertanya bila Zura on-air lagi. Of course lah.. Profession utama zura ialah sebagai DJ and its something that I love doing. So for as long as Zura diberikan peluang, I will continue sebagai DJ and terus memajukan karier Zura sebagai DJ. And....besok Saturday Zura will be back on air!!!!  Hiburan 914 and also Segmen Stress after midnight. Jangan lupa join zura.

And ingat..be free with your smile !!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi dj zura,
I came across your blog by accident. I just want to let you know that I think you're a very beautiful person, inside and outside. Stay strong always. I hope you will find happiness and prosperity in your life...amin.

p/s: I'm an Aquarian girl too, and I was born in the year of the Boar. So we have at least 2 things in common :)