Sunday, July 20, 2008

CHOCOLATE FROM PARIS..

in my list.. PARIS..


EH.. VERY NICE... prezie!!!







PS. I told my brother i will have to post this one for my blog. Also for him to look back the chocolate from PARIS..hehe.. actually to look back our story jua lah.. in 5, 10, 15, 20 years to come... that would be nice....
Yummy... yummy... very nice. Especially the chocolate from my brother.. Well.. someone just got back from PARIS and gave him the chocolates and postcard... Wow.. All the way from Paris.. Wonderful...


The part that was nice, was that he actually gave me the one set atu.. oh that is so kind of him... SWEET... when i opened it, then i asked him if he actually want to eat the chocolate??? he.he... katanya kan di apa tah lagi.. wah.. so nice...


I told him he got the chocolate, i got the beautiful 'RANTAI' from PARIS too.. from a very close friend of mine .... TBDM.. CANTIK EH.. lawa kan??

No comments: