Tuesday, July 22, 2008

SIKIT LAGI..

yOU KNOW what?? oh my..oh my... sikit lagi me inda bangun dari tidur. Tebangun tadi jap and then thought kan close eyes... luckily my alarm atu bebunyi lagi.. Kalau inda tidur eh sampai pagi.. Bahaya.. bahaya... beracun toh!!

Rush brush gigi and quick shower.. and luckily jua barang didn't di bongkar last nyte.. grab my jeans and black sweater.. oh got heart in the middle too. I stick that myself. I used to be in the ART CLUB when i was in High School.. we did the REM our school mascot on the wall the kan naik tangga.. yes and banyak lagi lah... creative nie zura nie. But i love it simple. Cerita pasal heart tu eh... sampai ke Art Club bah.. that baru cubitan story i have...

Oh i miss the stars ..... that remind me of all. I guess everybody got cara when the pass melintas in your head for a bit kan. Only cubitan nya tu... well sometimes its nice and yang not nice atu, well makes you smile kan.. good jua yang not nice tu.. otherwise you wount be who you are now..

But sikit lagi eh.. ha.ha.. bukan cali tu.. bukan.. bila liat balik cali. but bila masa nya akhir bangun, jawapannya kena buang kerja toh.. bukan main main..

No comments: