Friday, July 25, 2008

CHEATING

A man who have a 8 year reationship with his girlfriend and nothing wrong with their relationship...


"I AM BORN LIKE THIS"


When ask 'WHAT IS CHEATING?'

he answers "if i was giving other girls my emotional space, that would be cheating." but "if you just have scandals here and there or with some girls offer a CHEAP paid sex or with a hookers.. THEY'RE THERE TO FULFILL A PURPOSE, and ARE PAID TO DO WHAT YOU ASK THEM. NO QUESTIONS. JUST SEX."... em.. ? Okay??

"I would never ask my girlfriend to do what my fantasy have. That would be... And she is the love of my life.."



Well well... here one two signs:

he made certain repeated request in the bedroom which you turned down - oral or anal for instance - and he hasn't ask or bother you with them again for a while now.

he's more eager for sex than he normally is.. (having been 'fired up' by the encounter with the hooker.)

MONEY CAN BUY LOVE..

No comments: