Thursday, April 24, 2008

TADI PAGI

Was at the Stadium tadi. After sending my baby to school. Awal hari ani. So i reached Stadium 10min before 7am. Terus mulakan my walk. And i see ramai orang hari ani. Em.. especially from Schools. Ada me nampak baju hijau and baju merah and banyak lagi eh. And ramai lagi lah.

Good walk today. I mixed it ... au eh mixed, macam memasak bunyi nya. I buat combination hari ani. Jalan jua and lari jua. I am not keen kan belari. I prefer bejalan saja. But it was okay tadi. I got extra bladdar lah. So need to kurengkan kan yang extra atu eh.

Inda bisai memakai seluar jeans. Berjuiran. Malu ku. But yeah lah, depends with individu. Kalau kena tagur kan, em... baby fat ku kali ah....ha.aha..a.a.

Em.. Beautiful morning hari ani. Good if you do your walk, bezikir terus. Nyaman rasanya. If you want saja, if not listen to some good music. Pun okay jua. Layan..7.50am took this picture just before leaving the Stadium...

Just as i masok kereta, got one call from one of the girl in Rimba Dialysis, Anne not well. So zoom off to see her.




Birthday C-Anne @rimba 13.4.19... secret eh..


@ Rimba dialisis this morning at 8am



I am glad she is okay. But not well plang. But she's okay. She happy to see me tadi. I am glad. I am happy to see her too. I told her i kan menunggu doctornya kan bekenalan. And minta number phone doctornya. To tell doc nya apa di buat nya... he.ehe.... ada lah...

Nya Anne, eh.. jangan bah lai. Kalau you care for me, jangan bah... I said ia tah ku care ani ku kan tau number tell your doc atu so dapat ku text apa you buat so you inda buat... hehe... takut ia. Well, she's a good girl. Andangnya toh kalau dalam keadaan catoh, macam macam di pikirkan, and kadang kadang macam macam di buat membawa rasa. But she's okay.

I am now at home, mandi dah. Reading and about to take a nap jap for half hour. Then baru pikir what to do next. Wherever you are in this world, i hope you have a great day. Salam from me to you too. May Allah be with you... Amin..Amin..Amin...


HAVE A SUPERWONDERFUL DAY TODAY..... LOVE YA!!!

xoxo from Zura.

No comments: