Thursday, April 17, 2008

JUST GOT BACK

Au eh.. baru tah benapas rasanya. Just got back from ...... full swing today. Woke up at 5.00am.. Send Luqman to school at 6.30am. Send baju rumah nenek. Breakfast in Syarikat apa kah toh, just outside Berakas Kem. Ordered kolo mee, datangnya kolo mee basah. Whoa!!! Frankly not liking it. Makan sesendok ja. And i feel like YUKKKY.... sorry but true. Then i have roti kosong. Water in the car, so didn't order minum. Off to MIRI... appointment gigi...

Arrived MIRI and first stop Watson. Bought shampoo, em.. yes mascara, em.. etc lah. No need to be so elaborate..he.he... Lapas atu stop at WATCH SHOP and bought Luqman jam tangan. Jam nya rosak. So cian baby ku. And new battery for my watch. I asked laki laki atu bout the strap, em.. original or not? Em.. i prefer original kali for my watch. So.. em.. that's me. I am okay with yang lain, but WATCH got to be original. Not original, i rather not buy. That's me... yeah.. Vain dikit. But atu saja. I just so love WATCHES...

Ke dental apt and patut masok at 11am. Sekali i masok at 11.30am. And luckily abis at 12pm. So zoom balik ke bandar and meet IRIL.DD.SARINAH. for our apt. My part done at 3.30pm and zoom balik ke Muara. Banyak Zoom ... zoom... eh. Au supaya seronok lah like me here...

I got to show you something too... he.eh... What i saw along the way tadi to MIRI. Oh..balik dari MIRI lapar bah. Parut meronta ronta kan makan. Tais liur McDonald punya bubur.. em Ashraff.. not that bubur. The McDonald bubur. But malas lagi kan singgah too late. So jalan hoping i can get currypuff at Shell Station on the way between toll and immigration Brunei. Guess what i found????? Yes bubur. Ada dua ani bah. I got one saja and ate in the car. Thank God. Nyaman tarus rasa my parut.
Bubur....

me makan...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

zoom zoom zoom...i,m so worried..becareful while driving zura...dont ever forget Tawakal to Allah..bila masuk kenderaan..we love u so very much..we dont wanna loose u.sjak kblakangan ni dlm blog zura asyik pasal keta ja..acdnt,to closed,andat andat...buat risau emm..apa pun disini doa kmi alys with zura..smoga pnjang umur,sehat ceria,murah rezki,kuat iman,serta amal di terima..salam buat luqman..jaga solat..tengok lah air muka zura dh berchahaya..pasal air wudhu..toh..smile..my fvrt dj the best forever..