Saturday, April 19, 2008

Today just GREAT!!

This was me yesterday morning. Mad.... Yes, awal pagi okay. But then, berubah. And i just can't control it. Bila malam got worst. But i slept it off. Now i am so okay. Berurut me tadi. Half body. Yang urut atu said my body got so many angin and macam kayu karasnya. Now okay jua. Alhamdulillah....


I felt lamah tadi tapi di bawaie.. now okay. This morning woke up early as usual send Luqman to school and then balik mandi and zoom off to ....... and took some pictures. That ........ nanti kongsikan yeah. Its our project in Pelangi and that is still something inda boleh di share now.. he.he.. suspense lah sikit.


I had 'brunch' di Q.lap.. but I like the one in Gadong. Em.. sebab in Q.lap always full and you have to make reservation. He.he.. But okay lah jua. Sama pun. But i still prefer the one in Gadong. If i go there, em.. i must have the snails, tofu soup, white fish, emm... the butter vegetables and just green tea... Oh mini California maki..






Snails are one of my favourite dish... I love it so much. Don't know why. But makes me ketawa when my son nampak snail di luar rumah and said.. mummy!! Mummy!! Mummy suka makan kan toh???? ha.ah... Atu siput babi toh. Bukan snail yang japanese punya... Oh well, its either escargos or this one. Lovely. But yang Asian snail pun i like... What to do...

Anyway, got lots more to share. Went back after lunch and watched dvd. Good one too.. I will let you know in a bit. I got to send the lady yang urut me dulu. Lama sudah ia menunggu. Later....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

salam..wah lucu tu luqman ah...ada tekuyung rah rumah zura kah.?..buat sapak sayur.!!.jgn selalu sngt mkn kerang zura.,kita serupa ada gestrik dn dugal..pasal lantoh and bangar..terutama kerang2 di tambing SERIA..WALA!!!! ada rasa mcm minyak super un leaded wah..ehee..baik tah cuci pakai omo..smile selalu..tkecre..salam jua.. buat luqman k.ps:kalau air laut ke merah2an cuti th dlu mkn kerang..