Wednesday, April 16, 2008

ANDAT-ANDAT


Another one this petang on the way to Muara. Baru jua lepas pada trafik light, suddenly this car very laju just andat andat to tell me to move to the side immediately. HELEW!!!! Rude very rude. This kind is very selfish. One selfish roaduser. You don't have to get that close to ask someone to scoop over. Just if its really important, just highlight ka when you are about to get close. And as a responsible roaduser, we will move to the side to give way if its possible jua. But if its going to kill us, well might just as well be patience...Oh well.. hope nada yang as irresponsible like this one. Soon as he potong, he toleh to me with this macho face telling me em... "eh!! i am a big man and you should be scared of me.." and FYI not that scarry. I am not liking it. Not only me yang kana tu, but him too. And i am not liking it. Just not liking it. Darn it!!!! I wonder how many yang like this??? At least put a sticker on your car "I am an As* Ho**!! MOVE!!!" and ps. make it a big one too... Lampau jua...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

andat andat..mcm cari pasal ja org toh..blum pernah kli org tu tayar keta nya 4 keatas..palis palis..ambil plat number nya zura..daftar ke formula one..ambil ja no plat number nya zura..senang th ceta nya toh..sebelum apa trjadi.?me pernah nampak org cmni zura,.pasal ia sebuah andat andat melibatkan kemalangan 4 buah..ia nda apa2 cabut lari g toh..emm

Anonymous said...

haha..andat2..sruh jua buat stiker arah krita nya atu aku si andat hehehe