Saturday, April 26, 2008

MENGIDAM PUNYA PASAL..

wOKe up early today jua. But didn't go for my walk. Lepas bangun subuh, then rehat lagi until 8.30am. Got a call from a friend of mine, mengidam kan makan nasi ayam thein-thein. And lauk salai di rimba. So beli jap nasi ayam and sup daging untuk nya, pikir ati ada lauk salai jua. Ke Rimba and balum ada. So menghantarkan tah. Tau ku tu rasa kalau mengidam atu. Nyaman jua hati me sebab ia pun puas melayan mengidamnya atu.

sO Now me di Muara jap. Got acara this afternoon in of the Sekolah Rendah in Jerudong. Jadi hakim for show ah.. he.e.e. Not bad. Liat tia karang. I wonder what would that be ah.. Just to blog now. I will be working tonight 12am to 3am on STRESS. So kalau kan bersama karang, call at 2223914 or text me at 888 5555 and type 914(space)then your messege or to 999914. Okay later. If you got masaalah, maybe you can talk to me too. Its okay we help each other. Why not?

So got to go sooon. Will update more later. Maybe if i am lucky, got picture jua kali. I had banana tadi for breakfast and a bottle of plain water. And lunch, not sure. May be go to Yayasan to get that bubur ubi.. yes.. sedap nyamo. Kalau inda caya coba. Only $1.50 ja. How bout' you? Apa kan you makan today?

Oh yesterday i went to Q.lap yesterday jua and got some things there for myself. Em today i want to get that jamu kali. Heh.e.e.. jamu apa nah? Well... jamu just jamu untuk badan. I like masa dalam pantang, my nenek make for me air kunyit. Yummy... sedap. Good for badan. Dalaman. Sort of umur cani ani, boleh lah untuk ketahanan jua.

Jangan jua overdose, atu .. bukan lagi tahan. Rosak badan kali ah. Oh well... all is good if you want it to be. Have A SUPERWONDERFUL DAY TODAY.... LOTS OF LOVE!!!! AND DON'T FORGET TO SMILE..

No comments: