Friday, April 18, 2008

MOODY

Moody me hari ani. Very mad. Upset. My perasaan overpowering my brain at this moment. I tried to focus on not thinking so much. But i am just so upset. Mad!Mad!Mad!... dari pagi until now. I tried not to, went out dinner with Luqman today but still it didn't go away!!! Luckily Luqman cerita cerita with me dalam perjalanan atu, it was ok jap. But then, now i am writing, blank but maddness.

I can't talk to anyone right now. I am so sleepy. Mad still... just so upset. Went for a drive. I think i went to Tutong twice making turn back to Jerudong and back again to Tutong and to Muara. I just felt so tired to layan to get rid of my feeling moody ani, and just at home now and about to sleep.

I hope and looking forward for a new great morning tomorrow. Got something to do early in the morning, and then i don't know what to do for the rest of my Saturday... but i am sure i will find something to do.. ha.ha... I am going to sleep now. I hope everyday ani, we all find good things that people have done to us and appreciate it by doa for them to have the best in their life and as to us too... end our day with Selawat and Zikir and may we all see another new day... AMIN3x

NIGHT!!!! SWEET DREAM. I MISS SOMEONE SO MUCH.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

salam,maaf terlewat me open ure blog this time..sejak hari rabu mlm until now no coverage..alhmdulilah bru jap tdi..ok dah..my last liat topic ANDAT ANDAT..hope me nada missing..every tajok..baru 3 hari nda dpt buka bolg zura..lain rasa nya..me rasa mcm lonely n empty..ehee..wlau pun u jauh..namum u slalu dekat in my heart..thats true..teruskan berkarya..doa ku semoga zura..sentiasa dlm rahmat dn perlindungan Allah amin3x salam kat luqman.