Sunday, April 20, 2008

SUKAN EXTREME...

Ha..ha... we had fun in the studio tadi. Had Weekend Selections. Gita Gutawa. Jason Miraz. Fakhrul Razi. Mariah Carey. Great songs for Sunday. So, after Berita at 3pm, kami ada HELEW PEOPLE...... and we wanted to know sukan extreme. Fun berabis. If you missed it, well too bad. Very interesting, if you feeling down, you would have laugh with us. And to you that tune in tadi, berabiz banar. We got pendenger from just everywhere. Ha.ha.. Cute.

Been a long time i inda jumpa LYdia.. Hi beb. Good to work with you tadi. Amazing we stayed slow and steady. Tapi bukan kami inda ketawa tadi jua toh. A good day jua today. Ashraff tadi di The DreamCones with DD and Rian. Enjoy eh dorang di sana. Too bad didn't have time to drop by as for myself, got to go home and see my son. He stayed home all day today. Took my shower and terus kami jalan makan.

He is already sleeping at 8.30pm. Good for him. I wount allow him to sleep after 9pm during school days. The weekends okay lah. But all depends jua. I want to send him for a swimming class but i had no idea where. Let me know if you know.

Tomorrow, got to take some more pictures. For ...... yeah. Got to wait ah for that. Today was quite a long day. By next week my schedul be full. I be working at the restaurant, then studio and of course as my responsibility being a MUMMY. Not easy, but i live. Ha.ha... Yes so true. Amazing eh. Thank you to ALLAH for mengizinkan me untuk be like this. Being healthy, got a job.. em not one but at least two jobs. A normal life. Well that's pretty normal to me. And to be able to go through the challange i have in life everyday. ALLAHU AKHBAR...

Today been GREAT. I hope the same to you too. Have a good rest. I miss you. Do you miss me? I am going to sleep now. Sweet Dream. May we all get to open our eyes for a new day tomorrow. Amin3x.........

Salam.xoxo Zura.

No comments: