Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I WONDER..

I wonder what would happen if there's no LOVE in this world??? I can imagine if there's no light in this world. Em.. roughly if no love maybe all be killing each other? Dark.. mean world? Probably worst ah... oh well. I am almost done with my HBD today. Paning a bit. Not enough sleep. Kenapa? Adalah.....

Today i am trying to do somethin different kali. Em.. what? Well.... that for me to know. Banyak dot..dot...dot ah when i am writing. Wonder why? Well that too for me to know ja. Writers never tell apa sebenar tersusuk di naluri nya. Only him/her saja yang tau ertinya till the end. Otherwise jangan jadi writer.. ha.ha... gila eh.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHUKRIEZ YANG KE 30 TAHUN HARI ANI.... MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU AND MAY ALLAH BE WITH YOU... AMIN3X...

LIFE IS LIFE. TOO BEAUTIFUL TO WASTE. THE BEAUTIFUL PART IN LIFE IS THAT THE CHALLANGE YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH, THE STRONGER YOU BECOME AND WHEN SURVIVE ALL THAT.. THAT'S JUST SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL... APPRECIATE IT AND ENJOY IT TO THE FULLEST. THANK YOU TO ALLAH WE GOT TO SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY TODAY. AND HOPE UNTIL THE END OF THE DAY AND FOR NEW DAY TOMORROW TOO... AMIN..AMIN..AMIN..

No comments: