Monday, September 27, 2010

Serigala VS Zebra

Namun.. perasaan Zebra ia manang. Manang apa kan? Zebra yang berbelang belang tembelang, lawa pulang tapi tembelang jua eh. Haha.. Cute kan.

I am trying to imagine all the zoo families atu gathering bah.. which do you like the best? Lion, Tiger, Leapard, em.. fly or zebra, or what? Hawk.. belalang, monkey, barok, orang hutan? Snake, lintah? Cacing, kancil, buaya? Arnab? apa .... let me know.

I am trying to imagine if serigala jumpa zebra. Or lion jumpa zebra? Would it care about the belang colors its have or or it see zebra as food. Em.. makanan? LIke daging muda, fresh and wow.. yummmy to have? heheh... baibun bah eh.

Black and white kan tu? What color would you like for zebra to have? I must say the black and white state it as a real Zebra. OUch!! I would like to have Zebra in my Zoo. What animals would you like to have? LIke some.. ada yang suka lintah too.. em buaya pun ada, and monkeys too. Jarang ada penyu jadi piliharaan, tapi kura-kura ada. You apa?

Oh... gajah, tikus and banyak lagi eh. I like Lion jua. Not bad. I like Tiger too.. Nice kali ah. I still wonder what you like? Ada babi hutan.. ganas tu eh. Inda ia melapaskan alum di arok nya dengan tanduk nya. Eh.. ada tanduk kah? Tajam kali giginya, jangan tah kan angan-angan minta gigit, gigitan maut boleh jadi gila babi.

Siput.. au. Ada yang sukan makan tu, and ada jua yang gali, bari gali jua eh. Tapi jangan ... siput tetap siput, walau pun slow, tapi maintain you!! Ah.. buang panas? Mana saja ... you think you're cooler than me , i like this song eh. Jangan perasaan..

I had a great weekend. A long weekend and my house already like jungle house. Hahah.. its called Zura Jungle Hut.. Au serious. Haha.. I beli all the plants, i wish to get this one beautiful plant, basar eh.. tapi next month lah. That would fit perfect. That's why i talk about the zoo.. haha.. and i already got monkeys and i tell you, susah nak cari tu. Haha.. i mean di halaman rumah you know.

Ada jua yang berjanji, tapi tinggal janji lah. But its okay. I fill up my times with something to forget that promises. I hear something good happening, and i am happy too. Oh well... if you like the zoo.. plan to go to the zoo. If you like the sea, plan to go to the see, if you like the fish.. go take the diving cert and dive in to see the fishes.. Why not!!

Oh bout the Serigala and the Zebra, i would like to be serigala for now. You be Zebra lah ah.. Just for today. Hahah.. YOU?

Cheer up! xoxo

No comments: