Friday, October 3, 2008

POSSIBLE


It is possible. Ha.ha.. I will share with you what I meant this week. Something I would like to share what possible. Believe and make it happen. That’s what I did.. Anyway, today visit to Istana Nurul Iman. VIP treatment you know. Just imagining lagi, wah.. so nice and i just didn't expect it. Wwoowww!!! Siok eh. At the end pun got stories. Haha.. psst.. that would be about my beautiful black GUESS strap shoes loh.. Today, my day… I cannot express how I felt. Just today makes me super happy. Meaning more than very happy. Hey.. how about an extraordinary day…. Yes.. I like that better. Much better than the super day… yes.. I am sticking with AN EXTRAORDINARY DAY

Ask me what’s so EXTRAORDINARY about my day today??? Well… the POSSIBLE one I will share sometime this week. And today.. another chapter – I got to meet up with some relatives. Wow.. good to have met them. Like JEJAK KASIH lah today. I was so very happy sudah. Adding with the meetings with all relatives from my dad’s side.. that I never met..well probably met but never up close and personal.. but today, was just so fine and well a good day too….

Then went to buy orange juice and bread for tomorrow, then met my stepmom and sister at this Indian store. I mean of all the places ani bah.. biar pun jauh but then kalau di pertemukan.. well… Amazing, my stepmom live in Lambak. Then my sister been on her holiday break and leaving for UK tomorrow. Frankly, I haven’t got a chance to meet them and especially my sister, and now she is leaving tomorrow lagi. Then Allah atu jua kan menemukan kami sebelum nya belayar, terjumpa tah di kedai Indian atu in Jangsak. I mean explain that to me… Oh well.. that end up my day close to perfect but not quite. Not quite is that I am exhausted lah.. long day and not having enough sleep. But I love my life with all this along the way.. interesting jua kan..

Oh… just sharing the raya card from HM and gift of a beautiful yellow box when my visit to ISTANA NURUL IMAN tadi.. but wait till I post the POSSIBLE one.. he.he… got to wait till the end of the visiiittt…. Want to know?? Wow…wow…not so fast babe.. got to wait and see. Inda rugi toh…


HOW WAS YOUR DAY?

No comments: