Friday, October 10, 2008

MARRIAGE

I talked to a few close friends about marriage.. I guess i am scared to get married again. I want to get married but i am scared of what had happen... Am i choosy or what?? I am not. Just that i hear so many divorces in Brunei or anywhere in the world. Or perhaps in marriage but skandals here and there... That's scarry.

I want to have a family that is almost perfect. Of course not perfect but almost perfect would be good. I would love to build a good life withsome who appreciate me. Who would love me. and i would love to have a happy and everyday fresh love with the one i want to marry.

Marriage is not for a day or two. I know that.. so i am careful with that. Fun and excited to get married and settle down. But if it end up with unhappiness .. that i don't want. Not that i ... well i have a choice. Ryte? i have a choice. Just getting married for LOVE not really. Marriage is everything. No money only LOVE ...? nop .. works only just a year or so.. not being so materialistik just that money makes me happy too... with LOVE AND LOTS OF MONEY... yes i like that too.. Who can give me that??

I am not only looking for LOVE.. I AM LOOKING FOR LOVE & WITH LOTS OF MONEY.. I tell ya.. you can do anything funny, cute , and something worth to remember when you use your money right and your hubby will never leave you because he thought you are still the cutest among all... ah.ah.... FAIRYTALE.. FAIRYTALE??

Well.. when i was as young as 7 or may be 8, my daddy selalu bawa me liat wayang di bandar atu, and cerita nya will be SNOW WHITE, CINDRELELA and etc. Cartoon classic about a perfect happy ending story. I always think it as it.. wah.. i want to have a life as perfect as that.. rescue by the man who really love you no matter what, and mary you till death do us part...

But then didn't i know after marriage atu kan.. mana ada cerita nya. Just a happy ending married at the end. But after marriage atu, cartoon classic inda buat. So hard to imagine how would it be kan... so atu yang i miss in my life. ha.ha... I still stand for what i want. I want to settle down with LOVE & MONEY.. and happiness everyday with the FRESH LOVE STORY every minute of the day... How??

I guess my love language would be......???..... you tell me.. i think i need to write more what i want if i want to settle down.. I am who i am.. no urgency in marriage. I have one child. And that's good. Bonus if i have more. I want to have more children. Perhaps one or two more. But again, you can't be betian tanpa fathernya.. so tahan saja tia. That is not our culture. I agree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very interesting to read about this.. I hope one day u will get ur jodoh.. stay strong.. actually marriage ani byk factornya.. kini our country kira kan a developed country and women nowadays never thought of marriages and having family.. they learnt alot.. they possess many thing, higher education, trying to achieve better position and income first and most of them are educated with family planning.. apa lagi materialistics...Women mikin handal setanding dgn lelaki2 now..anyway as we all know that Marriage in Brunei ia not cheap.. it comes with costs, time, commitment and also glamor.. byk dipikir and dibuat.. better one will happiness but not all are.. And very important our both women and men must have esponsibility towards marriages.. Its just my opinion.. I Hope its ok to comment abit of it..
anyway zura, i support u... =)