Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Another NEW DREAM

I was in my kitchen last night.. sitting alone. Exhausted like you would not imagine. Lonely.. and a bit frustrated but all covered up with my new dream, for a while i got my smile back. When i think of my dream, i smile. Imagine tah you that late night..

Imagine in 2 to 5 years only all for my dream. Just sitting there, voices from the past, like melintas hearing it back.. imagine if you got to work all your life more than 40 years and at the end of the day of that long hours you devote your life to just jadi kenangan saja... baik di kenang tapi kalau sebaliknya..

Anyway.. everyday since August, i said to myself "whatever it takes.." Oh.. i would love to have a beautiful kitchen. Big and victorian style kitchen. Smell of fresh pie and more.. wow.. nice eh. bundle of roses on the table, ceramic clay tiles yang still virgin.. wow.. nice eh..

No comments: