Sunday, October 5, 2008

MY DREAM

beloved MOTHER

MY BURNING DESIRE

WHY I HAVE AN IMPOSSIBLE DREAM


As you grow older

you grow wiser

there are sensitive moment

though tough is all said by others


As you grow older

you grow wiser

you see what others see

and blinded by others too

what i need? the strength of her

to make me firm on my decision


As you grow older

you grow wiser

and more focus

when i see every moment

every moves she make

every breath she takes

every blink of her eyes

count...klik..klik..


that i count and i will not

waste no more of my

precious time

in this world

not for anyone

not for a single soul

to stop my DREAM

for my beloved mother

and family..








Every morning i woke up i always have a DREAM. And my DREAM seems an IMPOSSIBLE DREAM to others. That's amazing. Why would it be IMPOSSIBLE? It is something POSSIBLE if you have the opportunity. WHY NOT??





Every morning i woke up.. always think of what's next? What and how i can do better in my life? Opportunites knock knock on my door and i would not let it pass by me again. Some would not notice those opportunities.. but when you think again.. well lucky you notice it early unlucky if you not.





Every morning i woke up.. my burning desire is to build a strong foundation on myself. Self develop myself to be a better person. And i am learning everyday. Posture... yes all that..





Every morning i woke up.. suddenly nada breath for me to waste the more i think of what i want.. What i want? I want to be able to wake up in the morning, smell the fresh rosses in my garden, walk toward a beautiful spot in my garden stand under a beautiful tree with lots of fresh white flower, sun shine through the leaves wind blowing playing dancing with the plants all over... overlooking my swimming pool, fresh hot coffee... just beautiful.. that's just a second of my dream how i want to wake myself up in the morning... yes POSSIBLE..





Every morning i woke up.. when i can give all for my mother. All for her. To be able to send her anywhere in the world whenever she wanted to. To make a point in my calender to celebrate my siblings birthday wherever my mother choose to. Very strong DREAM for me Insyallah in two year that would be my target to take my mother and siblings for HAJ. That is my responsibility and my promise. Insyallah i doa for good health for us all until the times comes. I told them to give me two years. And that is not impossible.





IMPOSSIBLE is when you don't want to make anything POSSIBLE. That is IMPOSSIBLE.. haha.ah.. that would be gerenti eh IMPOSSIBLE. Because you don't have a DREAM.





Again.. MY DREAM is to have a lot of money. Money cannot buy love. Money is not everything but we need money for living. No money no talk now.. so why must say i have no money and reject the opportunites, why not say i have no money and i will take any opportunities to make money to have lots of money in the future.. HOw?? Well figure it out. Don't let the opportunities knock knock knock again and still never see and understand why it knocks on your door of life...





Why MY DREAM TO HAVE LOTS OF MONEY?? My priority.. 1.to buy a comfortable house. 2.to be able to use my money for anything and everything whenever i want to and not worrying that i have to limit my anythign and everything i want to do. 3.charity. i love charity, but if i want to do that, i need lots of money too.. ps.money cannot buy love, but money can keep love alive.. by being together and spending all those quality time with your family.. 4.i want to provide a place for the homeless babies and unwanted babies. 5.travelling. i love travelling. all that with lots of money.





WHAT'S YOUR DREAM??




you cannot imagine THE POWER OF DREAM..




keep your DREAM fresh all the time




you never know...




your DREAM may come true..




KEEP IT ALIVE




have A DREAM

No comments: