Monday, October 6, 2008

DREAM AGAIN

TRAVELLING?? mmm....


Once I was on my way to Los Angeles, I didn’t have my ticket until the last minute. Not sure if I wanted to go back to Brunei. Last minute got my ticket, rush inside and wait for the flight. I spilled my drinks in my handbag and my phone was in the plastic bag. You know the zip lock bag atu.. While waiting, I looked at my ticket and to my surprise I got a first class ticket. How much?? He.he.. I spend a good US$800.00 for that ticket. Just one way to Los Angeles. Okay….

Not that I wanted to sit in the first class, but no choice if I want to catch my flight back to Singapore. So only one seat available and all full. Yes full, because when I got onboard, there were three people asked if they can fly another flight because it was just full. But offered food and money kali.. if I’m not mistaken. The guy sat next to me, do you want to get out here and take the next flight..? Of course I said no lah. Because I have to take my flight back that night too. Just imagine direct flight 18 hours from Los Angeles to Singapore. I enjoyed the direct flight compare the one that have to stop several times. I don’t know why, I guess too malas to keluar the plane when you wanted to have a good rest all the way… he.eh… A good rest? My fren said, inda mual ka onboard too long.. No lah. I am okay with that.

The guy sat next to me ani, real sweet orangnya. He looked so “entah ah” how to describe pun I don’t know how. But I would like to have a man like that. “Segak” for sure. Tall. I looked at his shoes.. and I said “yes.. I like this type of man”.. haha.. Yup, I am like that. I looked at man from his shoes. “Entah” again.. why?? I don’t know. I guess if the man can look after his shoes mean he is responsible type. Buleh??? Ha.ha.. So anyway, still until now, yes I do that. The shoes, the shape and etc about the shoes. Hard to say, but when it click, bah suka tah me tu.

Anyway, actually I wanted to talk about my dream. I wanted to have that BOSS audio system . I don’t know much about system ani, but I like it. I like how it sounds. Why?? Again Why?? Eeeee..sweet lah if I remember.. So anyway, four to five hours from Dallas to Los Angeles. Flight was a bit bumpy. I guess he notis me being nervous. He talked to me and we got to know each other. He is a frequent traveler. He travel a lot. He is somebody I know, somebody important, because the way he talk, move and wah.. gentleman ani bah. He took out his ipod and with the BOSS ear piece (siok eh!!!), and play some good music … latin …. And told me to hear some of the good music. He actually ask me what type of music I like, I told him latin. Cuban song etc. And magic.. he is actually from those part of the country. So I got to hear some good music and I tell you, when I put that piece in my ear, entah ah, ringan bah and I don’t feel the bumpiness in the flight ah and smooth ani bah. How cool is that.

I love traveling. I got a brother in Dallas. And I wanted to be able to meet up with him anytime .com when I feel like it. My dream is to be able to spend time with him like I used to when he was a baby. Now, I am working part-time as a radio dj for ten years, and I haven’t met my objectives in life yet. Even now for ten years you can be kick out anytime and people will forget you. What’s your ten years worth if you really think about that?? Doesn’t matter lah, not only radio dj, other types of jobs pun like that. Whatever position pun like that. You should read one book about how people measure success… amazing if you got hold of the tapes too.. Just imagine how people define success. And it makes you think what ‘success’ mean. Success at work and not at home, that is not quite success. Success at work not in your life, well that’s not success. What am I talking about?? Well… I let you define your own ‘success’..

Anyway, I have been traveling since thirteen years old. And I have friends all over the place. I studied in Brunei, then in Uk, then in the USA. And in the USA I met quiet a lot of people. From other countries too Loas, Vietnam, Brazil, India, Pakistan, France etc.. and I would love to meet them again when there’s a reunion for our school. How nice when I can fly here and there and meet them anytime. My dream. One of my dream. Do you have that kind of dream too?

I would love to lavish myself with everything but I don’t have that kind of money at this moment. And I am not going to give my life just like that with no money. No money means I have to do something to make myself rich with money. When you have money, you can do everything you want. You love charity, you want to help people, you need money. If you only talk, well maybe you have a good heart but you’re not working hard and smart to have money yourself and really do what you love to do that is CHARITY…

When you have money, you can look after your health. Go to the gym, do a medical check-up and update and upgrade yourself with everything. I know money can’t buy life but money can make you alive and healthy. If you don’t have money, you start to think about money, and when you’re not doing anything about it, then you be poor forever. Poor with no money, poor in looking after your health and at the end you die broke and people forget you just like that. Do you want that??

I don’t. We are living and we don’t know when its going to end. In the meant time, work to live. And would you like to live and work foever? I know you love your work so much, I woun’t blame you. Good job, high pay and good house, good car and etc.. Fly off all paid by the company etc.. VIP treatment etc. But if you’re not working, would you have those treatment again?? No lah.. just a short while toh.. taking all your hours. Would you want to do that all your laugh??

Ha.ha..ha.a.. I was telling my friend about how I love to go on a cruise ship for holiday. And yes they laugh at me. Haha…. Atu zura tempat orang tua-tua. Ada pulang kau kan holiday tempat orang tua-tua??? Well… i told my other group of friends, and they said, yes.. that would be really nice. Relaxing. And I told them my frends laugh at me when it told them that.. and my other group said ‘well.. that’s when you work all your life and bila pencen, that would be the choice for orang tua-tua to travel and relax..’ meaning that your hours have been taken, nada masa kan belayar with your family when you’re young because busy working and only then baru tah got time to travel with family but then you got cucu or cicit already. Do you want that??

Have you heard of the Alaskan Cruise?? Wah.. looked in the internet, see how much the cost to go for that trip? And see even if you’re able to pay for that?? Well…. Only when you have a dream, then you can go for the trip. If not, ke miri tah ganya, ke kk tah ganya, ke labuan tah ganya. Not that its not good, but just nice if you got alternative to go abroad and shop wherever you wanted to without thingking about your budget. Lunch in other city, then dinner in other country. Can… of course can. When you have a dream.. Sound crazy kan, but yes can.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dream is good.. to achieve it is even better..

Anonymous said...

berusaha seribu daya mengejar mimpi..tpi masih belum tercapai..itu tanda kaseh sayang allah........kerna mimpi itu ada di syurga....bukan di dunia yang penuh sendiwara ini...

Anonymous said...

jika blum dpt mimpi tu..itu tanda allah sayang pada mu..pasti akan kau terima mimpi itu di syurga..yakin lah....