Friday, October 3, 2008

I HAVE A NEW DREAM TODAY..

Went beraya to six minister's house. And wah.. beautiful houses nya. Suddenly i have a new dream. I told one of my fren, impossible jua dream mu atu zura. Well i told my fren, nothing is impossible only if you make it impossible baru tah... nothing is. Beautiful house, and one of the house got what i wanted for my dream house, and another one got what i want in my house too... Well all were beautiful and i was so excited to enjoy the moment to be in such a beautiful houses today on my first day of raya. Just get to feel of it gives me the strength ... what strength? Well.... to want to have a beautiful house that belong to me.. Huh.. siok berabiz eh.. Good laugh at the end of the day with my cousin.... Just amazing. Thank you to you too for opening my blog and for taking your time to read my blog. Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin.. Enjoy every moment you have, you never know you might not have that moment ever again... And be happy and keep on smiling... Take care for now..

No comments: