How Can You Tell If Your Car Is Breaking-Down:-
- Slow cranking or a weak start.
- Engine not running smoothly.
- A jerky transmission.
- Abnormal noise from the engine compartment, under carriage or suspension.
- Frequent need to top up radiator coolant/oil/fluid indicates leaking.
- Spongy breaks.
- Warning light illuminated (indicates that the problem need attention) p.s.. did we ever notice?.
- Uneven tyre wear - indicates wheel alignment or suspensions systems problems. (how many of us do alignment to our wheel and balancing when we send for servicing?).
- Petrol odour - indicates a possible leakage in the fuel system.
P.S. Correct me if i m wrong. What's your view; Love yourself first then love your car? How's that? and DRIVE SAFE DONT FORGOT TO BUKLE UP!!!! i want you to come back to read my blog again.....