Saturday, December 20, 2008

TEXT TO MY MAMA


Dalam keadaan like this, i bersyukor dengan apa yang i lalui dalam hidup. Merintih all the time is not going to do any good, but to think of what i can do to provide my family a better future a better life is my main concern now. I know it takes time but i am willing to go as far as it go.


Today i send text rah my mom. About how i felt about everything. Menitik air mata me. Me mohon doa and i told mom to forgive me and to doa for me for my success. I told her i will never quit and i will prove to her that one day we all be together. Again together for good.


I told her about my dream. And i told her that i am doing all this for her... and for my family. God.. i cried sekajap tadi waktu azan Zohor.. and i berdoa selepas atu.. YA ALLAH... MUDAHAN APA YANG KU LAKUKAN INI DI BERKATI AND DIRAHMATI OLEH NYA JUA.. AMIN...


I received text from her... Amin..Amin..Amin... INsyallah..Allah Maha Berkehendak dan Maha Berkuasa.. Mami doakan Anih success with your business... ... .... (mengalir air mata me tanpa me sedari, menyayat ke jiwa me, terasa me akan apa yang dirasakan my mami... i know my mama sayang me and worried me sakit kalau terlampau working hard to achieve what i want...) Ya Allah berkat doa dari mami mudahan di ringankan kesakitan dan keperitan di hati anih dalam melalui merantasi sandiwara dunia...


Ps. untuk mencapai menuju ke Impian, its not an easy tasks in life. Its hard but once you get there, wah!!! unimaginably LUAR BIASA... EXTRA ORDINARY..


I wount kira the process to be successful. Yang penting in years to come i am looking forward for a GREAT LIFE. Just remember the GOOD LIFE is the ENEMY of the GREAT LIFE...

No comments: