Friday, December 19, 2008

HERE .. DREAM BOOK

plan to have Luqman's living room.. his own

just love cooking...

oh yea.. i like that

this will be my kitchen

for Luqman's Shower Room

my indoor swimming pool..

Luqman's toilet

my steam/sauna room..

the mini cinema in my house...

one of my house

my swimming pool in my bedroom..

one of my beach house..

this will be MY BEDROOM

this is how i want to spend my time with my children
this will be my liesure time with my family
that picture i imagine
Luqman, Maleeq and Me...

my private corner..

THIS WILL BE MY HOUSE..

GREECE - place i want to go with my family
now, i liat saja in the picture
saw couple's picture
and i imagine ME.. and my family..
oh.. how sweet..
and Italy.. ha.ha..
one day

All this will come true ...
Amin..Amin..Amin...

No comments: