Wednesday, December 24, 2008

THE STARS

When i was in my car, listening to cd, a good one too about 'follow up', my heart just pump hard and i felt my blood rush to my brain like.... As i walked along the sideway, i dongak kan my kepala and i saw the starts. When i looked at the stars, i saw Santa Monica... The stars yang i nampak from the Malibu Beach.. Wah that was fresh.

You know why and how? Well when i was in Malibu Beach, i was looking up at the sky, and i said to myself i must find that stars that remind me of where i was standing that moment.. Yes i found one and do you know which one? Haha.. no i am not going to tell... that only me saja yang tau. And you know what, that time, angin malam nya was wonderful, so perfect and that moment jua i saw a deer melintas ani bah... wah i said to myself, kalau di country i, lembu or kerabau or kambing or ayam yang melintas. Alum lagi mutton cross the road... ha.ha.ha...

Good morning eh.. how are you? I don't know about you. What reminds you of what... What great moment you wanted to keep as memory and how to remind you with what... oh well.... think of it and try to catch one moment... try it and see what happen. The stars makes me smile today, THE STARS AND SANTA MONICA AND MALIBU BEACH... i will visit again.. soon...

No comments: