Friday, August 1, 2008

HELLO... THIS IS ME TODAY..


on HBD tadi.. tiring but hey my face still look fresh. Didn't have enough sleep, but had a good few hours of deep sleep, breakfast water and longan and penuts. What??? yes that's what i have. Em.. i love smiling when at work too.. though i .. me sorang saja dalam conti room. Oh well... i have you tuning in with me so i smile and i know you smile at me too...

Working as a Radio DJ , em.. managing Warung Zura... and being a full time mother is not easy but yeah.. still manage. Thank you to my SINAR for looking after him with his sisters there. He told me again yesterday, he wanted to have baby brother.. i said why not baby sister?? he said, no lah.. baby brother saja. I guess he learned that having sisters are different than having brothers. He enjoyed being with his cousin MIKYALE. Play games together.. but girls.. coloring lah.. dolls lah.. em.. banyak lagi lah. Not like the boy kind of thing. And now he would prefer baby brother........ If only he know...

anyway.. i was reading my blog also this morning and i tell you.. all this while i been keeping quiet of what people say about me. I let them be. Being diam doesn't mean i kalah. And being bising doesn't mean i menang. So... i see a lot like to talk about other business yah.. duno about them punya life. Perfect kah sudah kah or what?? Oh well...

What makes me avoid myself from gossips, because i am not perfect myself. And there are many other things to think about than to think about how to correct others life. Check yourself out, EM.. REALITY CHECK. again and again.... i am never tired of what others say as long as i don't kacau orang. And as long as my niat for living semantara ani lurus. That's all... Ps. we would not live forever. And if you are perfect now.. (that's what you think) well... not really sure if it ever going to be the same in the future....



in the conti room, so many things to think about. What you wanted to say, preparation for your show.. banyak lagi. How you control your music, your voice and lots more. Sitting for 4 hours and talk and play music and share info and some good segments join in and quizes.. you got to be ready to do all that at once. But you should know what next and all... lots more...

So up to you to think of what and what.. all i want to do in my life, to have a good time, enjoy every moment i have and my son, my life... to be happy all the way though rough roads Luqman and I will always be hand in hand to live our life as normal as we can. All kerana ALLAH...

MAY ALLAH BE WITH YOU AND ME TOO..

No comments: