Sunday, August 17, 2008

BANDAR TODAY AT 11 ish.. AM

Cerita me jalan-jalan today with Anne.. in Bandar Seri Begawan.. Beautiful Hot Sunny (labih panasnya..) day.. Went to look for Entah Apa ah.. but just CUCI MATA with all the colorful thing.. colorful people..(ramai kali ah).. and everything lah.. I feel good Anne happy because lama jua nya inda bejalan round ke Bandar... If only she could belayar.. i would travel with her too.... But i am glad that she told me that she's very very happy today.. I am happy too..

INDAH NYA BANDAR BRUNEI..


oh.. Anne and me..

I know bisai kan..


'notes' mengolor kan hidup me too..


fake you!!

eh.. jangan fake eh..(inda bisai bunyinya..) em.. imitation you!!

B$50.00 each.. em.. i don't bring that much cash jalan-jalan..

eh.. kuku ku ah.. MANI HELP!! But lawa the batu toh eh..

lawa and only B$10.oo set.. gelang and cincin.. Good for Bday present for teenagers..

kalau untuk kawan lah.. okay toh..


YAYASAN dari luar..




perlu ZEBRA CROSSING kan..






and Anne tanya me what is this BLUE thing.. em..

Its THE NEW STATE LEGISLATIVE BUILDING!!
Magnificient!!! I wonder if its open to the PUBLIC???

No comments: