Friday, April 2, 2010

APRIL FOOL?

haha.. Yesterday was a good day for me. I don't know why but yes one of a good day. So someone wish HAPPY APRIL FOOL to me but i just don't celebrate that. I didn't reply back. What is April Fool? Who Created April Fool? Kan .. inda paham bah. Yang lain okay.

So anyway, biar pun stail, tapi jangan tah kitani terikut-ikut dengan stail barat. Dulu inda me meliat like this, but now yes i do. Why ikut-ikuttan when we don't even know what it meant. Not our culture. Its okay if you terikut-ikut but hope you realize jua one day that its not worth it.

I used to argue why? Why we can't have this? Why we can't have that? Haha.. rupanya yang awal meliat and melalui sudah nampak. I saja inda nampak. Well now i nampak what it mean.. Kalau dulu jangan cakap. I am not proud of it but i learned something on the way to become me like this.

Nobody said its easy to live. But hey everybody said to enjoy while living. True so true. I don't even have any idea how i said things like this, somebody ask me how i got the ideas? Hey.. through experience. I think what i have experience is much much older than my age... haha. Is it because i am an Aquarius, i am like this? Because my star sign would say Aquarius are more advance in life.. like the future. Haha! What's yours? Not that i believe, but you know the stars and scientific thing..

Today, work calmly. I enjoy every moment. So 2nd April, and i said to myself, lalu already April Fool nya orang. Haha. Yesterday nenek check out from RIPAS. Good.. she looked healthier. You know lah nenek, never like to rest di rumah, always want to be busy. But she got to have a break jua and she didn't know how. So not well for the past week, got admitted to RIPAS, and all the doctors and nurses been helpful. Looking after her jua. Now.. she looked much healthier. That's great. I whisper to her last night when i salam with her, i said nenek look good and fresh and healthy. That's is important to us. Alhamdulillah.

Khutbah Jumaat today about healthy eating. About food that we ate. Very interesting. Very very interesting. Rugi you didn't dengar. If you want to hear Khutbah Jumaat every friday after Sembahyang Fardhu Jumaat with Pelangi FM. Where ever you are in the world, go browse www.pelangifm.com and click netradio.

One of the day during the week, i told my mom, how beruntung we all di Brunei ani got to hear Khutbah Jumaat setiap Friday from every station. The radio in Brunei saja i think yang stop all the music and keudarakan Khutbah Jumaat seluruh negara. How amazing is that? Yang inda dapat ke Masjid untuk berjemaah, got to listen to Khutbah Jumaat trhough radio. We are very very beruntung. That Our Pemimpin mengutamakan Ugama Islam and menanamkan unsur unsur keIslaman dalam diri kitani, mengingatkan kewajiban in our lives untuk kebahagian dunia dan akhirat. That's what we all want.. not only kebahagian di dunia... Alhamdulillah.

All and all, di mana jua rakyat Brunei berada di luar negara dan dalam negara, sentiasa dalam lindungan Allah. Sentiasa, did you notis. Mengalir air mata ku jua ... bila mengenangkan. I guess all rakyat sentiasa sedar dan sentiasa berdoa.. That's amazing. So we must keep it this way.. Satu ya.. we want to berkembang dalam kehidupan, tapi jangan lupa jua melakukan kewajipan sebagai seorang manusia yang masih lagi hidup dan bernafas.

Sometimes when i am writing, i ask myself, is it okay to write like this? Well i blog to write. And i write how i felt. Happy Friday. Mudahan hari ini dan hari-hari seterusnya akan membawa kita ke arah yang lebih sempurna dan sentiasa dalam lindungan Allah.. Amin. xoxo

No comments: