Monday, November 29, 2010

HERE AND GONE FOREVER..

oH its like that. You notice? Well some of us maybe and some not. Not forever not ever. Good ones gone forever and left with us, still the good ones too... mm i think.

So, siapa yang terhebat? You? Me? I also don't know. I know me but don't know you. Do you know me? Do you know you? Again.. you're the only one who have the answer to all.. sometime not but hey.. its like that.

Honestly, i missed all the people i love gone forever. Cut deep hurt like ...... Al Fatihah .......

psst.. take it easy if you feel the same. I felt it too... Let your cry out how ever you want it.. feel it. And open your eyes, syukur that you got those times spend when they are around. Walaupun a setitik sedetik.. that was the time that you will never ever see again but memories remain forever.

No comments: