Saturday, November 20, 2010

CHOCOLATE FAVE!

M&M'S my FAVE!

PSST... i am having M&M's penuts and M&M's PENUT BUTTER... Do you want to know what really happen? Here i share you my story. I love M&M'S PENUT. And here is so very expensive in a small packet. Hard to get the MAXI AND MEDIUM SIZE.

On my way to Kuala Lumpur, transit in Singapore Airport. Oh.. do you want to know what i did? Yes.. i got fours hours until the next flight to Kuala Lumpur. Apa lagi.. i go jalan jalan and i ate lunch jua at my fave place. I had a very NICE MUSHROOM SUOUP.

Stop at the chocolate shop and got my M&M's. I thought only penut. But M&M's got many flavor. Peanut Butter, Dark Chocolate etc. Nice.. I grabbed quite a lot. And now ... only now i opened the peanut butter and peanuts. Nice.. Can you imagine .... the texture and flavor. YUMMY!!!


Story of me and my M&M's ... So, do you have story to tell about you and your fave chocolate?

No comments: