Monday, January 26, 2009

STOP BLAMING ME!!!

What you did was not an excuse. I used to be fooled by that. But i don't think i want to be fooled forever. We all have hearts lah.. Just stop blaming me. Look at yourself jua, why this happen? what's the punca? All got reasons and nothing starts without reasons... giler jua toh.

Marah jua bunyi nya kan. Em... just don't understand sometimes when someone in your life try to sucked and fu***d your brain up and make you feel guilty, miserable all the time. Like all the time. Making you like you're not worth a person to that someone.. i mean HELLO!!! Then like nothing happen, that would be a reason to have an excuse of doing something else... huhu...

There's a saying - Jika kamu bergaul dengan pencuri, kamu akan jadi pencuri. Jika kamu bergaul dengan orang penipu, kamu akan menjadi seorang yang penipu. Bila kamu bergaul dengan pengganas, kamu akan menjadi pengganas. Jika kamu bergaul dengan orang yang negative, kamu akan jadi negative. So jika kamu bergaul dengan orang yang suksess, kamu akan menjadi seorang yang suksess. Yang mana satu kamu mau??

Anyway, i was just practising if i ever got to write a script. All about life. Sometime you write a happy ending story and sometimes not. So ya lah... dari pengalaman pun just enough for all that and i tell you, you can produce a good script. Oh well...

Oh yesterday, we had meeting in Bunut. Then heavy rain kan. Then my mom text to me bah akhir atu, masa hujan labat.. ha.ha... cute eh.. and it sounds like this - 'its flood everywer... A lot of cars parked by the road side of our place. It must have been bad... So pls be careful driving.. '. haha... when i read it kan, i mean heavy rain, flooded lagi di kawasan my place then she expect me to drive when i told her i was still in a meeting... eh.hehehe... i know mom.. i love you too...

Then my son called me and pesan to me to be very careful mummy, hujan labat, jangan laju drive... So sweet... i love you too Luqman.. Wah... two people in my life yang love me.. that yang i know. Yang lain ada lagi eh... ramai lagi but these two people just so close to me.. close like tinggal serumah kali ah.. suspense... heheh..

No comments: