Tuesday, November 11, 2008

OPERATION TODAY...



I went to visit my cousin tadi at the hospital. Admitted yesterday dah and had operation today. Heard about cancer. But kurang pasti eh. Anyway, she was calm tadi jua. Rilex saja orang nya. Yesterday one of my auntie text me and today my cousin text me again. So i went to visit. And well after operation ani selalu nya rest. But she couldn't sleep she said. But i know because of the ubat still there.. so sleepy but like tidor tidor ayam lah. Sadar jua and sleepy jua.


I look at her, i looked at sekeliling, and i asked myself what if it happen to me? Scarry jua toh.. Am i prepared? I am not. For my son Luqman, i have not prepare enough. What would you do? What would you do to change? I imagine, bila sakit lonely. Baru damam. Then bila sakit like that, who would care? Kalau nada duit, no amah to look after. And you don't expect others to wait jua because they have other commitment jua.


Huh... scarry thought. Just something i must see to realize that life is short. When you're healthy you tend to forget all, but when you sick baru notis. selalu toh. Anyway, mudahan di perluaskan rezeki, di perkuatkan iman, di beri ketenangan dan sehat walafiat untuk melalui kehidupan ani.. That's new what i learn tonite.

No comments: