Monday, November 24, 2008

I GOT STORY.. HE.HE...


this guy actually stood infront of us.. and his back side was on our face.. not that close but we can hear his FART!! and then he stayed there for a while.. like nothing happen and i looked at my friend and my fren said "NO COMMENT" and my other fren like "#?%&*!@??" .... me? apa lagi, i have to take this shot. He make don't know and walk off... ha.ha.ha...... s*** baik jua NO SMELL... IT WAS A LOUD FART. Can you Imagine?? Positive side "em.. good to get the air out of the system... but please lah, pick a good place.. that's RUDE!!!" Anyway, that makes us laugh. Which have a good impact on us jua.. at least we are being positive... but mind you, i know what to do next if something like that happen. I am just going to say ....... ....... Haha..

No comments: