Thursday, March 20, 2014



This picture was taken last year in March. My holidaying in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.  This restaurant is just in Bukit Bintang. Along jalan Bukit Bintang. One of the Arab Restaurant just across the massage salon. This is like after 12 midnight. To be exact it was just after 1am. We were hungry, after whole day shopping.  Back to the hotel, and then went down again for a feet massage. Then hungry, and decided to just go across the street and well at least we know 'HALAL' too.

I texted my friend and ask her what was the name of the restaurant. And what she reply nah? This memory yang masih tertinggal lekat dalam kepalanya.. she replied 'aku pun inda ingat namanya.. luan mahal hantap bah. pokoknya restauran arab. kes lapar!' and not just that.. she replied again ' kl ohhh kl... '.  Haha.. cute jua. Antam tah. but what touch my heart here at that time, see that guy behind me.

Yes, did you see?  Yes, he did his solat there in the restaurant. Amazing. Alhamdulillah.. Ya Allah. There they buat business, and there too where he solat. I love that. And i find that amazing. Inshallah.. mudah mudahan we also jangan cari alasan untuk tidak solat. The rest is up to you. But to me, this is amazing. Alhamdulillah. To me, this is also petunjuk for me. And hopefully, it is to you too after i share this picture.

xoxo!!

No comments: