Thursday, March 20, 2014

BERLARI


I belari dan terus belari. Haha..

I remember this moment. With my sister at the stadium.  She said, 'belari kak' .. okay. I belari lah. Not like fast track but belari. And then the funny thing about this was i already know where to stop. Well, planed to stop. Tapi oleh kerana belari with her, inda jadi plan. So next time malas i plan.

Belari non stop from tangga Stadium to tangga nya balik. But before sampai, ada stop sign rah jalan atu, not far, i told her i am going to stop there. Haha.. inda jua eh.  Till di tangga atu, we speed up belari to reach my car parked bawah tangga. Haha.

Sampai ke sana.. wah i almost faint. Ayung berabis, kan muntah pun ada. I buka pintu and duduk and sampat jua thinking sapa kan drive kereta if i ever faint? haha..

Well.. it was a good berlari.

love you baby sis.
Oh, this picture was taken last year jua kali. Now busy tia my sister. Haha. Bila lagi kan belari?? 

xoxo!

No comments: