Thursday, March 19, 2009

BETTER TODAY...


Yes i am feeling much better today. At the end of the day, kan back to normal. Its all you alone again. Wah ... what a week for me. I cried a lot this week. Cry for what?? Huh... giler ya. I been going to the gym late at night to ilang kan my stress. Stress loh... tapi stress saja. I am nowhere now. Blurr ku eh. Sakit pun ada... Sakit hati saja, tapi sehat ya Alhamdulillah.


Kenapa ya.. seharus nya aku yang menghadapi nya? Itu kan masih perkara yang kecil, tapi impak nya kuat deh... menyakitkan.. tapi kan, masih boleh di handle. Kesakitan yang ku hadapi ada lah perkara yang berkaitan dengan perassan kasih sayang dan cinta.


Ada ku teringat ya, one of my guy fren bilang, cinta itu terbahagi kepada 3 katogari. Eh .. betul ka? It seems guys see love berperingkat. I dont understand that and i dont think i would understand it.. haha.. Maybe sebab itu buku di keluarkan berjudul man from mars and woman from venus loh.. Ya lah. Have you read that book? Well... kalau belum ya, go beli and read it.


Arghhh... i wish dapat di reverse balik time nih... sakit eh.. sakit. But i know how to handle it. Just have to let it out. Out dari dada nih. I tak boleh bernafas.. oh.. only kata bagi yang di rasakan oleh hati.


Sampai hati menyakitkan hati nih.. You want to know how it really feel? Like kan keluar gut toh bah. Segala yang di telan pahit. But hey.. pahit like hempedu.. When i heard "pahit ubatnya".. that click to me... yes so true what you say 'Pahit ubatnya" .... yes i believe that too.. Pahit pengubat segala kedukaan and jadi nya manis kenangan nya.. Pahit memberikan kekuatan kepada mental dan dalaman segala.


I am okay with all the issues i have in my life. This is what i called THE TRAINING IN LIFE loh.. yes seriously. How you handle the situation, how you handle people, and yourself. Cool... but of course hurt loh. You want to go through it, go and have fun. Remember all the way, must forgive. Yes must learn to forgive. Dont want to not forgive, sebab jika i tidak bangun lagi dari tidur i, i dont want to bring all that with me. Cukup lah dengan what i already have. Sudah pun berat, and dont want to memberati nya dengan not forgiving anyone..


Hey.. i am working, and working here not easy ya. Hati mesti di jaga, mental mesti kuat. Whatever you and i have pun, have to leave it outside dulu ya... mesti boleh di selesaikan.. I wish you know how i feel now.. hard very hard and hurting. Huh.. boleh lah nyaman juga.


Anyway.. i am the ceria one. I love happiness. I love to smile. Even mom said i smile bah at the delivery room ah. The moment i lahir i SMILE.. huh!! imagine tia. Anyway keep smiling you all. I LOVE YOU ps. even if no one love you. I ALWAYS LOVE YOU. YOU ARE WITH ME IN MY HEART THOUGH I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE... YANG I KNOW.. I LOVE YO LOTS AND MUCH... VERY MUCH.. nothing can change my love for you...


MAY ALLAH BE WITH US ALL... AND BLESS US ALL... AMIN..AMIN..AMIN...


ps. Have a Super Great Week!!

No comments: