Wednesday, February 4, 2009

THE PROCESS











kata my fren... she suka makan kerupok, minuman soda, makan mee segera and kurang makan nasi and makanan yang berkhasiat... so mula she feel paning paning and selanjut nya... this is just to show untuk us so we mengamalkan cara hidup sihat.. dari permakanan dan minuman yang we consume... so take care.
By just being with my fren to see all this, so much pain. She's been under dialisis for almost 21 years now.. so watch out apa yang you makan. Once you have a problem with your kidney, you food and drink intake will be limited. Prevention is better... so starts now.. i love you Anne and thank you for allwoing me to take this pictures.
One of my DREAM in my DREAM LIST.. Insyallah when times comes, i want to buy her a KIDNEY yang di perlunya... Amin..Amin..Amin...

No comments: