Monday, March 18, 2024

MELBOURNE TICKET OVERDUED .. LUCKY DRAW



The story of lucky draw during the travel fair way back years ago before the covid.  I wond a ticket to Melboune with a $500 cash money from Baiduri.  Then COVID hit! Yes it did.  I have been updating my ticket with RBA, and they allow me to use my ticket once all COVID no more. 😓

 

 Alhamdulillah.. 

                                                                            found it! 

BRIGHTON BEACH

PSST ... i have so many pictures here too.. and i was lucky too.  Malaysian families were there too, and they were so kind to take my pictures. Awsome! 


ME: Good noon

ME: I m in Melbourne

ME: St Kilda

ME: If you don't mind, how do I get to Brighton Beach?

ME: Taxi?

ME: Aniza here from Brunei 

FRIEND: Hi Aniza!

FRIEND: Great that you made it there 🙂

ME: Haha

ME: Yes

FRIEND: Easiest way to get to Brighton Beach from St Kilda is by Uber. It's quite close so shouldn't cost much.

ME: I want to go to Brighton beach

FRIEND: You can also get a bus from Southland Shopping Centre.

ME: Let me download the uber

FRIEND: Yep, that's the easiest.

ME: Which Uber app is it

FRIEND: Sorry, the Southland Shopping Centre bus from Inkerman Street in St Kilda. But easier to get Uber.

FRIEND: Just the regular Uber one on iPhone or Android.

ME: Ok

ME: Yes I got into Uber 😁

ME: Thank you 

ME: Omg finally 😇

FRIEND: Wonderful!



Sitting a while, downloading UBER APPS.

 This was my view ... 

its getting dark, but still ...
and finally got my UBER ...
and he was so nice too.. going with this Uber with Aus $18 and another Uber with the same rate.  in total is like UBER $36 in total from St Kilda 

No comments: