Friday, September 2, 2011

HARI RAYA KETIGA FAVE HITS RAYA BERSAMA ZURA & LYDIA



OMG!! it took me a long time banar to upload this pictures. I wish you know how i, oh.. we were so unpatient.. hahah!!! bukan jua.. we are working together tonight you know. Now lagu Suara Pelangi 2011 on air. So enjoy listening!





DJ ZURA




DJ LYDIA





Whatever it is, we hope you enjoyed listening us airing now. If i know Lydia pakai baju biasa aja, i would have pakai my casual attire. Haha!! Jeles I.


Earlier i Pilot and DJ Lydia Co Pilot. Now, Lydia Pilot and I Co Pilot. We are having so much fun here and i hope you too have so much fun while visiting open houses with your families.


Psst.. Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Dan Batin to you all. From both of us jua di Pelangi FM. DJ ZURA & DJ LYDIA.


No comments: